Hiking and walking trails include sandy ocean beaches & walking throughold ranch lands. There are many mountain trails up and down the Coastal Corridor, some pass throughpristine redwood groves like this area at Butano State Park.
Here is a list of some of the more popular trails for hiking in Half Moon Bay & for Coastside walking trails..
- Gray Whale Cove Trail, McNee Ranch State Park at Montara
- Mills Creek Ranch Road, Burleigh Murray State Park
- Coastside Trail, Half Moon Bay
- Cowell-Purisima Trail, south of Half Moon Bay
- Butano State Park, Pescadero
- Audubon Trail, Pescadero Marsh Natural Preserve
- Bean Hollow Beach Trail, Bean Hollow State Beach
- Año Nuevo Point Trail, Año Nuevo State Reserve south of Half Moon Bay