Every year the Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce & Visitors’ Bureau holds their Annual Recognition Awards Dinner in January to recognize outstanding volunteers and businesses on the Coastside.
The 2020 Chamber Recognition dinner is proudly presented by
This year's annual recognition awards and their recipients are:
- Bev Cunha Ashcraft Achievement Award : Cameron Palmer
- Bert Carli Volunteer of the Year Award : Laura Marley, LegalShield
- Bev Miller Civic Achievement Award : Matthew Chidester, Deputy City Manager, City of Half Moon Bay
- Green Business Award : Sea Hugger
- Innovative Business Award : Sweet55
- Chamber Member Longevity Award : Sheppard Family Dentistry
- Education Award : Half Moon Bay Library
- Mayor’s Award : A.L.A.S.
- Role Model of the Year Award : Joaquin Jimenez
- Business Hall of Fame Award : Miller-Dutra Coastside Chapel
Thank you to our Event Sponsors:
The Cove Cafe